- Lead effectively through change
- Bring the fresh perspective your company needs
- Spur change in a people-oriented manner
- Maintain or increase business momentum
A fractional CCO can work with a business and focus on:
- Defining CX strategy
- Translating CX strategy into action and results
- Managing, growing, and mentoring the company’s CX team
- Driving organizational alignment around CX
They embed with your leadership team and seek to understand your business objectives to develop fresh and impactful strategies that will drive growth for your organization.
A fractional CX Manager can work with a business and focus on:
- Developing initiatives
- Implementing and managing initiatives
- Managing and mentoring the CX team
They embed with CX and cross-functional teams to develop, guide and manage initiatives that turn your strategy into action and results.
A fractional Strategy Director can work with a business and focus on:
- Analyzing data and research to uncover unique, actionable insights
- Prioritizing insights to determine which will drive the most value for your business proposition
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement and monitor the strategy to make real time adjustments for best results
- Interpreting key metrics and performance for continuous learning and improvement
Their main job is to understand your business goals and uncover the intersection between those goals and the customer/consumer zeitgeist to create culturally relevant strategies and ideas.
A fractional Research Director can work with a business and focus on:
- Supporting cross-functional teams to align research with business needs
- Managing supplier relationships
- Translating data and insights into actionable recommendations
Their main job is distilling business needs into research objectives, and recommending research designs and methodologies that will deliver actionable insights to drive business decisions.